To participate in the SmartShip Wine Program please follow these instructions:
- If you haven’t already singed up for the program in the past, sign up via our online enrollment form providing your:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Your Participating Storage Facility
- Contact all your Napa & Sonoma Wineries* with a request to ‘Release Your Wine For SmartShip Solutions Program’and,
- Additionally, please copy our team at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email communication to your vendors in order to track the release requests
- Upon your first consolidated shipment, a notification will be sent to you that your wine is ready for to ship. This communication will also prompt you to enter your secure billing information for payment. Once your billing information has been successfully added the shipment will be sent to your participating facility.
*Wineries can get extremely busy during their release period, please contact them as soon as possible so they can accommodate your request internally
- Please be advised that a ‘piece’ is defined as any box size irrespective of the bottle quantity. Therefore, please check with your wineries to consolidate your wine purchases when possible.
- Please note that while we make every effort to send out consolidated shipments in the most expeditious manner possible, the timing can vary depending on the volume to your specific wine storage location and shipments will be made at the sole discretion of The Wine Mover. If you need a certain piece earlier than that, please contact our team at email@example.com and we will make our best efforts to find another appropriate shipping option. Regular consolidation rates may not apply.
If you have any questions regarding the SmartShip Solutions Program don’t hesitate to contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in the SmartShip Wine Program.