SmartShip Solutions for Residential
The simplest way to ship wine.
Tight shipping windows due to weather holds. Crowded warehouse floors with purchases ready to ship, but can’t because of the weather. Zone skipping and other cold chain methods with ‘mostly’ temperature control that still need styrofoam or ice packs, adding to your or your customers shipping cost. In short, you or your customers are paying significant amounts on shipping costs via a common carrier that isn’t even utilizing methods to ship via temperature controlled from door-to-door. Sound familiar? If you answered yes, you’re in the majority.
Now imagine this: Year-round shipping. Temperature-controlled shipments that no longer require styrofoam, ice packs or bulky pulp-filled boxes–an eco-friendly solution. Unprecedented temperature-controlled coverage map, serving the largest wine consuming markets across the U.S. Shipping costs at a fraction of recommended expedited common carrier service. Too good to be true? Not anymore.
The SmartShip Program provides an eco-friendly shipping solution for wineries while utilizing best-in-class methods via temperature controlled vehicles throughout the process, allowing year-round shipping across the country. It gives a winery’s clients the ability to ship all of their Napa & Sonoma purchases via temperature-controlled vehicles to our industry partners across the country—all at a fraction of the cost vs common carrier. We’ve partnered with the top wine storage facilities across the country, providing unprecedented coverage to over 13 of the largest wine consuming markets in the U.S. to receive and store purchases for consumers in each metropolitan area.
As an added component to the SmartShip Solutions program, we have provided the option and ability for customers in each major market to participate in the program by shipping to their area’s participating facility and picking up their wine at a safe, temperature-controlled location. This added piece gives a winery even more reach and coverage to their consumers throughout the U.S.
Here are the valuable benefits of consumers and wineries within The Wine Mover SmartShip Program.
SmartShip Wine Program Improves Your Clients’ Experience…
- By saving money: The shipping rates are $30-50 per piece, depending upon where your customer is located in the country, providing your customers an average savings of over 60% vs the recommended 2-day expedited service.
- Via temperature-controlled, door-to-door shipments: We provide end-to-end, temperature-controlled shipments at a fraction of the cost of common carriers, preserving the quality of each bottle you produce.
- By being assured of a safe, secure process: We ship wine and only wine, all day every day, which means we understand how it’s supposed to be transported. Your client’s shipments arrive at wine storage facilities intact, at ideal temperatures, palletized and shrink-wrapped.
- By becoming eco-friendly: Because our shipments are temperature-controlled from door-to-door we eliminate the need for styrofoam-filled boxes, preserving natural resources and avoiding toxic waste. In addition, this removal of styrofoam provides 40% more space in your client’s storage lockers, again, saving them money, which will no doubt be allocated back into their wine budget.
Year Round Shipping Windows
Reducing Costs AND Going Green
"You like seriously don't even realize how incredible these people are."
-George Washington, Our Nation’s First Wine Storer
Wine Program Nationwide Partners & Delivery Coverage Areas
We understand that each winery is unique regarding shipping solutions to customers. The team behind the SmartShip Program understands the intricacies of shipping to consumers and is able to work with each winery to find a solution that best suits their needs. Please contact us and we can learn more about your needs and tailor a program that streamlines the shipping process to ensure your wine is reaching the customer in pristine condition at these 13 different metro locations across the country:
- Dallas/Forth Worth
- Los Angeles
- New York/New Jersey
- South Florida
SmartShip Solutions Program Pickup Coverage Areas
We will pickup from:
- Napa & Sonoma Wineries
- Napa & Sonoma Fulfillment Houses
Simply click on the link below to request more information on specific rates and how we can build a customized SmartShip Solution for your winery.